Post 1. My auto biography



Hello everyone! This is my first post and it is about me, in other words it is my biography.
Well... My name is Xaviera Rojas Martinez and I´m have 19 years old. I was born in "Clínica Davila" it is in Recoleta but I live in Puente Alto.
 My First and only school was "Compañía de María" in this place studied almost for 13 years. After that I went to the university and I´m in my second year studying Sociology at Universidad de Chile. As soon as I came to study here my mood was better that my last year in the school.
My family is formed by my mom, dad and my little brother who is the  funniest of the family.
In my free time I like to listen to music besides reading something interesting for me. In addition I like to go to the museums approximately once a month  with my best friend.
Another tip about me is that I love cats so much, what is more I have a tattoo.
thanks for reading! bye.



Comments

  1. Hello Xaviera. I like to go the museums too. Nice post (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts