What happened to me!

When I was a kid I lived in the house of my grandparents so I like to spend my time cooked some mud cake and sometimes i used to play with my cousin but he didn't like this game for that reason the most part of the time we rode a bike. After that I dreamed about to be a doctor especially a pediatric doctor but also, I want to be a teacher I did imaginary test to me imaginary students but never imagine to be a student of sociology.
When I supposed to choose something after did the test "PSU" my options were sociology, anthropology and journalism so the moment I applied to university I selected that options and the end I study mi first option, sociology.
My experience of university until now is I chose the best place to study and I have made very good friends I like to be here and learn what I want. 
And the end of this process I would be a sociology who investigates about how to improve health system and about political things also I like art sociology so I will learn about that to.


Thanks for read!

byeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts