My favorite picture

My favorite picture is a draw it’s called “woman’s head” and it’s a Picasso drawing. I think this is a masterful work art that Picasso doing sketches who can touch the heart of the viewer, so that’s why I love this picture because it reminds me my mom and my grandma and me, women, the pride of being a woman that’s the feeling that this picture provokes me. Also, the art of Picasso is incredible and it inspires me to have imagination to leave normally things and create something I like to think that one day I could do amazing things using my imagination. It’s not well know when it was drawing but I think maybe in 1914 close to that date. Another thing that I like about this painter he was a person who cares about the historical period he proved it when he painted “Guernica” in 1937 created because the bombing of Guernica.




Comments

Popular Posts