My favorite subject this semester

My favorite subject in this semester was a Theory II in this area we read many things about how could we learn from society in many views. In class the professor talk about authors who created them owns theory so we read about this and we try to take them to actual society and that’s so great because we realize that things that they said still happen now so it helps to understand the history. This area it consists of four units calls by the authors we studied, first is George Simmel, second is The Chicago’s School, third is Talcott Parsons and by the last is The Frankfurt’s School, this school is what we are seeing now and I think this is my favorite units in this subject I really have learn a lot from my teacher Maria Emilia Tijoux she is an excellent teacher she’s motivate us each class to read and search about we like and think why do we study those things so every time we leave the class I do what I can to learn more.  

Comments

Popular Posts