My favorite band

 I need to say I don’t have one favourite band but I believe that my favourite band must be “The Strokes”. They are a band from New York is a rock or indie rock. The band formed in 1998, the members are Julian Casablancas he is a vocalist, in the lead guitarist is Nick Valensi, the rhythm guitarist is Albert Hammond Jr., in the bass is Nikolai Fraiture and the last member is Fabrizio Moretti he plays the drums.  The band had a five CD’s the first is “Is this it” released in 2001, second is “Room on fire” released in 2003, third is “First Impression of the Earth” released in 2006, fourth is “Angles” Released in 2011 and the last CD is “Comedown Machine” released in 2013. I like so much this band because the lyrics is so emotionally and express all my feelings in many areas of the live, like love, friends, the society. Maybe my Favourite song would be “12:51” is a song who talks about have nice moments with a person maybe do you like and I have a tattoo in my arm what does it say the name of the song.   



Comments

Popular Posts